Monday, December 8, 2014

PSCOTTbRAND-ONE OF A K!ND !NSP!RA!IONS

        PSCOTT LIFESTYLE
      hANDCRAFTED PRODUCTS
          For Men And Women
Seasons Greeting!! Welcome to My BLOG..I specialize in an array of high quality merchandise ranging from incense, perfum, bath n body, jewelry, photograph, art, T-Shirts and loungewear. My workshop is based in Harlem, New York City.

My Products exemplifies what my customers are seeking in Modern N Urban LIFESTYLE look and feel.

What Differentiates my company from others are the old world techniques of handcrafted and one of a kind products i design myself.

I offer seasonal promotionals, family and friends discounts, limited edition special offers plus free shipping and handling in the USA!

PSCOTTIMAGES-BOUTIQUE.TUMBLR.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment